Some of the general features available through our eCommerce CMS systems are:
- Shoppers can manage their own User Accounts (registration required)
- Shipping Address Management (Customers can enter their own Shipping Addresses)
- Order History: Shoppers can view all of their previous Orders (and Order Details)
- Order Confirmation Email (customizable!) is sent to the Shopper and the Store Owner
- Multiple Currencies (allows Customers to change the Currency and buy using varying Currencies)
- Capable of using Secure Sockets Layer (https) Encryption (128-bit)
Flexible Tax Models
- Model 1: Ship To Address-based Tax Calculation
- Model 2: Store Address-based Tax Calculation
- Model 3: EU Mode (Store Owner based Tax Calculation when Customer comes from an EU Country)
- Multiple Languages (uses the Joomla! Component Joom!Fish or Nooku).
Product Catalog Features
- Ability to manage an unlimited number of Products and Categories
- Ability to be used as a Shop or just as an Online-Catalog (ability to turn off Price Display)
- Ability to Search for Products, Categories and Manufacturers; filter by features or Discounted Products
- Product Ratings and Testimonials (Ability to be moderated or auto-published)
- Ability to feature specific Products by setting them "on special"
- Product Availability: shows how fast a Customer can expect their delivery
- Ability for downloadable Products (virtual Goods)
- "Product is back in Stock"-Notification for subscribed Customers ability
- Ability for multiple Images and Files (like Spec Sheets and Flyers) per each Product
- Product Attributes (such as Size or Color) can be added to each Product
- Ability for Product Types for Classification (like "Shoe", "Computers" or "CDs")
- Ability to create Shopper Groups for Customers (allows different Price Levels and Payment Options for different groups),
- Ability to have multiple Prices per Product (Quantity-based and/or Shopper Group-based Prices)
- Ability for flexible Price Display (number & currency formatting; including or excluding tax)
- Ability for On-the-Fly Price Conversion between different Currencies using Live Rates from the ECB or other banks
- Ability to have Shop Statistics / Control Panel with a Summary of new Customers, new Orders....
- Ability to have Stock Level Control for Products and Items
- Ability for Order Management with Order History, Customer Notification and Order Edit Functionality
- Ability for basic Reporting Feature: sold Items, monthly/yearly Revenue
- Order Status Management
- Ability to manage different Currencies, Countries & States
- Live Credit Card Processing ability
- Ability for Pre-defined Payment Gateways like authorize.net®, PayPal, 2Checkout, eWay, Worldpay, PayMate and NoChex
- Ability to extend Shop using other Payment Modules using the Payment Module API!
- Ability for Flexible Shipping Carriers and Rates Configuration
- Ability for Live-Shipping Rates using Shipping Modules (e.g. InterShipper, UPS, USPS, FedEx or Canada Post; Modules can use the Shipping Rate API).
- Ability to extend Shop with other Shipping Modules using the Shipping Module API!